The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just Plain Weirdness

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The last couple of days have been...well, weird. The weather is crappy. It's barely 60 degrees outside. The last couple of days have been cloudy and rainy. We had some golf ball sized hail too.

This kind of weird gives me that out of sorts feeling. The kind of feeling where I can't concentrate on a task for too long because I am just not into it. It's June, and I should be out and about, enjoying the nice weather, but instead, I am inside wearing jeans, a sweatshirt and socks, refusing to turn on the furnace, surfing the net, reading blogs and reading this , while my new window in my living room is installed.

Anyone else experiencing weirdness?

5 comments:

Arbitrista said...

Bernard Goldberg? Seriously? No wonder you're feeling weird. I heard he was kind of a nutjob.

Seeking Solace said...

Somehow, I knew you were going to give me grief about that!

Actually, he busts chops on both sides.

rented life said...

yea for new window!

I feel weird too. and I am SO done with this rain.

k8 said...

Yes! It is abnormally cool for summer (a high of 64 today), overcast, and pollen counts are high, which makes me want to stay enclosed in air-conditioned/filtered spaces. I've been very flitty. I know that there is sooo much work to be done, but I just can't focus on any of it for very long. Very scattered.

Psych Post Doc said...

I'm feeling weird, but then again I've worked myself so hard that I feel exhausted to the point of nautia.

I hope the crappy weather clears up, maybe that will help.

Subscribe