The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yesterday's Reward

Posted by Seeking Solace |



Husband took me to a new Japanese restaurant that opened in our neighborhood. This is my dinner. The green wraps are a avocado with kiwi and rice. The middle is lobster with a soy paper. (Yes, I know I am trying to go back to being a vegetarian, but I am having a tough time with seafood!) The meal was absolutely delish. It was weird not to have wine with dinner though, the new place didn't have their liquor license yet!

I was supposed to go on a charity dog walk with GML today. GML is still sick. Plus my ankle is quite sore today after last night's workout. It seems that it is taking a long time for it to heal. You know it's bad too when I turned down a shopping trip with J.

0 comments:

Subscribe