The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random Bullets of Crappola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I was lying in bed seriously debating cancelling class this morning. Finally, I put my big girl pants on and got ready for work.

While I feel great physically , I am mentally tired today. I could use a mental health day. But, I don't want to get behind with work, so I guess I will have to wait until Spring Break which is 10 days away.

There was 1/4 inches of ice on our vehicle this morning. Now it's snowing.

Only six out of 18 students showed up for class this morning.

Junior did show up for class today. Wow.

I just realized I put the wrong dates on the latest assignment for my Comp class. Crap.

Husband and I are going out to lunch today.

I just got a project dumped on me regarding the CT course. At least I am not the only one doing it, but still.

Husband is coming down with a cold. I guess it's time to start doing blow, AKA Zicam.

Why doesn't the bullet list work on my template?

4 comments:

Prisca said...

I so hope the rest of the day goes better. Be careful in the ice and snow!

Anonymous said...

random lines of crap.

Seeking Solace said...

Rented Life: Yeah, maybe I sould change the title!

Alice said...

Hope you and your husband had fun at lunch and both of you are feeling better!

Subscribe