The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That's All

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Sorry for the lack of substance in my posts. Between the flu and trying to get caught up on stuff, I am swamped.

Today's meeting with the chair of the English department went well. It was a "How's it going" kind of meeting. She just wanted to see how things are going, being that this is my first time teaching strictly writing course. I really appreciated her taking an interest in my progress. It's nice to know that someone is looking out for you.

I am feeling better and back to eating normally. Tomorrow, I will go to the gym for a moderate workout. My vacation is three weeks away and I want to continue with my good progress.

That's it, folks. Wish I had more.

2 comments:

RageyOne said...

glad you are getting better. do take it easy!

Alice said...

Glad you're feeling better! :)

Subscribe