The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Super Bowl

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Good has triumphed over evil as the NY Giants beat the NE Patriots.

How friggin' sweet is that????

Although my boys in Black and Gold did not make it to the big dance, I am happy that someone knocked the Pats off their high horse. Cheers to the Giants who played a solid game on both sides of the ball. Their "D" kicked the crap out of Brady. It was like they had Brady locked in their radar the entire game. Also cheers to Plaxico Burress for the game winning touchdown. Even though he no longer plays for the Boys in Black and Gold, he is a phenomenal player.

And what can you say about Eli??? Well done!!!!

Belichick was so upset that he walked off the field before the final knee. How childish and asinine is that?
Brady is whinning becuase he was playing with an injury. How long before people start blaming Giselle's presence at the game as a reason for the loss???

I guess paybacks are a bitch.

The halftime show was great. Love Petty and the Heartbreakers!!!

The commercials were OK I guess. I liked the Audi commercial that mimicked the horse head scene from the Godfather. I also liked the Progressive ad that mimicked the Geico ad with the squirrels. But, my favorite was the Budweiser ad with the dog training the horse all to the music of Rocky. That was just genius!

Oh and the best part of the entire day was Puppy Bowl IV. The pageantry! The puppies! The puddles!!!! Just too friggin' cute!!! The Boy had a great time watching the excitement.

Next up, March Maddness!!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Puppy Bowl is the best thing on TV!! Every year I Tivo it and whenever I'm having a bad day, I turn on the puppies for 10 minutes and I'm instantly in a better mood.

Who needs therapy, when you have PUPPY BOWL!

Seeking Solace said...

So true. That's why I love taking the Boy to his playgroup. I get to watch dogs frolic and play. It's a great way to get over a bad day.

Subscribe