The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Five Things

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Joy tagged me for the 5 things meme. I have done this one so many times that I am running out of things. I have also done a couple for the Boy too.

So now, a Thoughts From the Waiting Room exclusive...

Five Things about Husband:

1. Husband has degrees in physics and electrical engineering. He started college as a communications major, then switched to geology and finally ended up with physics. When we moved to Lake Effect Snow Central, he went back college to earn the electrical engineering degree.

2. Except for high school, Husband has never attended his graduation. In fact, he earned his electrical engineering degree the same time that I earned my law degree. He skipped his graduation becuase he thought my graduation was more important.

3. Husband started playing acoustic guitar a few years ago. He recently purchased a Fender Stratocaster Electric guitar.

4. Husband can fall asleep anywhere. He also can fall asleep very quickly. He says he has spent many years perfecting that skill.

5. Husband hates clothes shopping. He shops twice a year, usually via catalogs. If he does go to the mall, we are in and out within an hour. He believes that when women go to the mall, they get a burst of energy. When men go to the mall, they become tired and sluggish.

I am not tagging anyone, unless you would like to do a meme on your significant other.

2 comments:

PG said...

Falling asleep anywhere can be a great skill! I must be the exception to the women shopping rule because I get completely lethargic when going to the mall. After about an hour, I start making my way to the bed department in a larger department store.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

awww..your graduation was more important! I too can fall asleep anywhere and like psychgrad I am also an exception to the women shopping rule - I get letahrgic and cranky.

Subscribe