The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, December 07, 2007

Here's Your Sign*

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Email from student:

I am not sure how to cite this particular source. Since the research paper is not due until noon, I will ask you during class.

Um...no. Your research paper is due within 15 minutes of the class start time which is WAY before noon. Your final exam is due at noon...next Monday. I guess you did not read the assignment when I gave it to you, or when I emailed it again to you...two days ago.

*Post title for the benefit of Husband.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely. The future of America.

Seeking Solace said...

Rf friend's friend: Scary, no?

Katherine said...

Stupidity. It's everywhere. We need to find a vaccine and fast.

Seeking Solace said...

Desertdemocrat: Sadly, you ca't fix stupid.

Anonymous said...

I agree with all that's beeen said, but I would be careful about publishing student emails without their permission.

Mad Hatter said...

"Here's your sign" a reference to Bill Engvall?

Seeking Solace said...

JOanna: All emails have been slightly changed to protect the studpid.

Mad Hattter: Yep.

Subscribe