The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lost...One Mind. If Found Contact Seeking Solace

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Has anyone seen my brain?

I swear, I don't know where my head is lately. My brain in just fried. I just can't think straight. I can't even remember what I did 5 seconds ago.

Yesterday, I had this great idea for my CT students final essay. I was so excited. When I sat down to write it. I couldn't remember it. It's driving me crazy.

The other day, I couldn't remember if I fed the Boy. Of course, he isn't going to tell me that he ate his dinner. So, the Boy had two dinners. He was passed out for the rest of the night...fat and happy.

Yesterday, I found a load of laundry that was in the washer since Sunday. Stinky.

Just now, I printed 20 copies of the chapter guide that I already distributed. Great waste of paper.

So, if you are out and about and happen to see a mind wandering around looking for it's human..let me know. It's probably mine.

7 comments:

Arbitrista said...

I was wondering why I felt so much smarter. Must be that extra brain!

Prisca said...

I know I do not have your brain because I'm just as ditzy as ever. I blame mine on mommy head. I hope you feel back to normal soon.

BrightStar (B*) said...

aww... be nice to yourself! Everyone is allowed to do stuff like that once in a while. (That sounds the NORMAL state of mind for me! hee!)

Anonymous said...

i think your brain may be on vacation with my brain. i haven't seen it in a while...

Anonymous said...

same here, i feel like i'm stuck in a rot or something. haven't visited your blog in a while. i like the new design.

Abbey said...

Maybe your brain went to go pick up a turkey for you? It'll be back on Wednesday. :)

Mad Hatter said...

Sometimes brains just need to go for a walk and get some air. I'm sure it'll be back soon! :-)

Subscribe