The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Surfacing

Posted by Seeking Solace |

There is possibility of something very good coming my way with respect to my job. I don't want to say just yet, because I am afraid I might jinx it with all the bad things that are happening lately.

Just think happy thoughts for me...OK?

BTW, Prisca and others have asked how I am doing with respect to the my RA and the fall. Well, I made it through the RA flare without resorting to steroids or missing much work. I only canceled one class because there was no way I would have been able to walk across campus. As for the fall, I was a little sore. I did bruise the bone in my left knee which is a little tender. I bruised that bone a few years ago as the result of a fall and it took a year for it to heal. I hope it won't take so long this time.

Emotionally, I have been on a roller coaster. I am doing the best that I can under the circumstances. Husband has been a wonderful source of comfort. I am still seeing my therapist who has been great too. GML, Righteous Babe and all my other girls have kept me sane and allow me to vent. And of course my bloggy peeps totally rock. Thanks for all the support and comfort.

12 comments:

Prisca said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to know you have so much strong support at home AND that you're feeling better physically.

I'll cross my fingers and toes for your job thing!

Are you dressing The Boy for Halloween or is that too goofy?

Anonymous said...

And you'll keep me sane this weekend cause I really need to vent after today. But what I'll do is go home and crash and vent to you Sat!

Fingers crossed on the job front. I might be job hunting sooner than planned. ick.

k8 said...

Best wishes!

Mad Hatter said...

Happy thoughts from me too!

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Prisca: No, too goofy for the Boy. I always feel bad for the dogs that are dressed up. You know they are thinking "I look like a complete idiot."

Righteous Babe: You got it! Bring on the crack in a bottle!

M said...

I'm sending happy thoughts and hope for you! - - Michelle

Anonymous said...

not always very good about the good thoughts I am sending your way, but here's some more. Am hoping all situations resolve themself as best as possible

Anonymous said...

Good luck with whatever it is! I'm glad you are feeling better and it wasn't too debilitating this time. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for you! :)

Anonymous said...

thinking happy thoughts for you!

RageyOne said...

Sorry to hear about your fall. Thinking of you and sending happy thoughts your way.

dr four eyes said...

Yay! Finger's crossed!

Subscribe