The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Random Bullets of Crappola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • The only thing I brought home last night was Junior. I took the night off from grading and lecture prep. I just vegged in front of the TV.
  • House was OK last night. SUV was really messed up...as usual.
  • One of my adjunct colleagues asked me to join a task force about health care issues in Lake Effect Snow Central. Since, I handled personal injury cases for plaintiff and insurance carriers, she thought I would have an interesting perspective. I will have to give this some thought.
  • My poor office mate is really sick. She is so sweet in trying not to infect me. Feel better soon!
  • Unlike the student in my Business Law class who was hacking during yesterday's exam.
  • Anyone heard the new Springsteen CD? Husband was supposed to pick it up last night, but he fell asleep on the couch.
  • It is supposed to be almost 80 degrees today, tomorrow and Friday. Um, this is October...right?

0 comments:

Subscribe