The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I No Function Caffeine Well Without

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Since my most recent migraine episode, I am trying to cut back on my caffeine intake. Too much caffeine leads to dehydration which leads to a migraine. I've been drinking way to much lately.

It's not going very well. It's after 3 PM and I am jonesing for a caffeine fix. I was pretty foggy during my Business Law class. Even the students noticed my lack of energy.

Crap...

Withdrawal sucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel ya. I've been trying to cut down on the caffeine too, and I've overdone it...for whatever reason, I'm down to about 1 cup of half-caf a day. And I wonder why I'm exhausted and crabby? (Yes, I *do* think the caffeine withdrawal is mostly to blame!)

How about a half-caf, though? Psychologically, it's like having coffee... :)

Mad Hatter said...

I have the opposite problem--if I don't drink a sufficient amount of caffeine before noon, I get a massive headache. Once that happens, only a combination of caffeine and Advil will make it go away.

Anonymous said...

i had really bad migraines and once i quit caffeine it really did help. but man, the withdrawal is horrendous.

Subscribe