The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Stress Relief

Posted by Seeking Solace |

With my anxiety level steadily increasing as the first day of classes approaches. I am trying to have my materials ready for the first day. My syllabi are almost finished. I still have to complete my tracking calenders and lecture note for the first week. Then, to add fuel to the fire, the chair of my department sent an email to all Critical Thinking instructors asking them to present a tutorial to their classes on how to use the campus computer system.

Excuse me??? That's just fucking great. One more thing to do. I think I will have someone from IT do it instead.

With all the increased work, my house looks like a bomb exploded. Last night I was complaining about this to Husband. He smiled and told me not to worry.

So, as I get ready to get back to working on the school stuff, what is my Husband doing? Vacuuming the house, cleaning the kitchen and general straightening up!!!!! And I didn't have to ask him to do it!!!!!!!

I love this guy!!!!!!

4 comments:

Prisca said...

That nice man! He's just happy to see you excited about a new challenge and that's how he can best help you. He's a keeper. :)

rented life said...

When can he come to my house? With my semester starting, husband having started, we can't find anything around here. I'll pay with food.

The computer tutorial request is ridiculous! Since when is that in the job description of a professor?

Seeking Solace said...

Rented Life: He will work for beer!

RageyOne said...

Awwww...what a great man. :)

Subscribe