The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, August 27, 2007

How Stupid Can I Be?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am an idiot.

I have been stressed about writing a syllabus for the Critical Thinking course I will be teaching at my new college. I have been going back and forth, not exactly sure what content I should include. I have samples from other instructors, but nothing seems to be clicking at the moment. I feel like I have no clue what I am doing.

Also, I've had so many computer issues linking my home computer to the campus system that Husband is worried that he will have to physically restrain me from throwing the entire system out the second story window of our house.

Then, during my nap yesterday, it hit me.

I have taught this course before and I can just insert new college information for the old!

I told Husband about my "revelation". We looked at each and just laughed our asses off.

Yeah, I think I have been out of the loop WAY too long.

OK, time to take my smart pills and get some work done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

make sure you include the "required" info that needs to be on all of our syllabi. Want me to send you an electronic copy of mine? You can tweak it, I don't care.

Seeking Solace said...

Righteous Babe: Sure!!!! You totally rock!!!

Anonymous said...

where can I get some smart pills?

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Just a few of those first day nerves getting in the way of your common sense :) -- you'll survive!

Subscribe