The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Four Score

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Seeking Academia tagged me. It's been a while since I did a meme.

Four Things Meme:

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:

  • Sales Clerk at Bath and Body Works and the Limited
  • Substitute Teacher
  • Attorney
  • College Instructor

Four Places I Have Lived:

  • Hometown
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • Germany
  • Lake Effect Snow Central

Four Favorite Foods:

  • Anything Italian
  • Indian food
  • Chocolate
  • Lobster

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

  • Sleeping in my comfy bed with my 600 thread count sheets.
  • The beach
  • Dinning on any of the food listed above
  • Shopping

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

  • The Blues Brothers
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Goldfinger
  • The Godfather I and II. (NOT III)

Four TV Show I Like to Watch:

  • The Simpsons
  • Law and Order
  • CSI
  • What Not to Wear

Four Websites I View Daily:

Four Computers I Have Owned:

  • Commodore 64 (Yes, really!)
  • Packard Bell 386 SX
  • Compaq
  • HP Pavilion

Four People to Tag:

  • Ragey
  • Chaser
  • Astroprof
  • Arbitrista

5 comments:

Chaser said...

Oh cool! A meme. I LOVE the new look, BTW--I forgot to comment on it earlier, I think. If I did...well, that's just how much I like it!

Seeking Solace said...

Chaser: Thanks! I can't wait to read your results!

Weezy said...

we are so seperated at birth. I worked at B & B too.

Seeking Solace said...

Weezy: Wasn't it the best job ever?!?

Weezy said...

I worked the back room, I hated jumping at people. Hi, which fruit salad would you like to smell like today. Most of my checks I put into stock.....

Subscribe