The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Because You Asked...The Bathroom Project

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Now that I have re-synced my camera phone to my computer, here are the bathroom remodeling photos!


First, the before... One Ugly Ass Half Bath!

Yes, that is yellow plastic tile on the walls!

The world's ugliest toilet seat!!!!!


And now, the after...


Yes, I know I don't have any curtains or blinds. They are on order. I am also going to put a shell in there for towels and stuff. Plus, I have a beautiful painting that I have to frame which will go in there also.

Loving it!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting here incredibly envious!

LOVE that sink!

Great job!

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

That looks fantastic. I love the sink too!

Karen said...

Love it! That's a huge difference!

WOW to the old toilet seat!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! But...was the original toilet really *purple*? Purple?! I think I'm gonna have nightmares about that! SO glad you redid it! :>)

Prisca said...

The new place looks so clean and welcoming. Lovely job!

Seeking Solace said...

Anonymous: No, it's actually beige-tan. It does look purple in the pic! Still, it gave me nightmares for 14 years!!!!

rented life said...

I have you beat--the tile in my bathroom was pink and maroon before we re-did it.

RageyOne said...

very nice! i love the new floor and the colors you selected!

Anonymous said...

that is one ugly toilet seat! and the new bath looks sooo nice!

Subscribe