The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, May 21, 2007

I Thought I Was Done Dealing With Crap!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I never realized how technical shopping for a toilet can be! Husband and I went shopping yesterday at a popular home improvement store. There had to be about 20 different toilets on display. All different specs, colors and styles.

Of course, you have to consider water pressure to ensure that you are not wasting water. But geez, there is so much more. There is the two piece vs. one piece design. There is the high back or the low back. There is the regular or elongated bowl. Do you want the flusher on the side or the top? What color?

It's just a freakin' toilet. Shit!

4 comments:

Arbitrista said...

You're funny :)

By the way, this is why I rent. When the toilet breaks, you call somebody. You don't have to go buy a new one yourself. I have enough aggravating me without worrying about home repairs.

RageyOne said...

LOL! I never would have thought one would need to make that many decisions about a toilet. Live and learn, I guess.

Anonymous said...

What color? How about pink? LoL Just had to throw that out there... what a conversation piece it'd make! ;-)

Seeking Solace said...

Arbitrista: But you would be missing all the fun!!

Joy: Actualy, there was a bright pink one on display!!!!

Subscribe