The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Music Monday: Cope

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The lovely B* inspired this playlist. I think many of us have been in a funk lately, especially yours truly. So, here are some coping songs to get us back in the groove.

  1. You Gotta Be by Des'ree
  2. You Can't Always Get What You Want by the Rolling Stones (B*'s pick! Great song!)
  3. I'm Still Standing by Elton John
  4. Closer to Fine by Indigo Girls
  5. Walk On by U2
  6. Bitch by Meredith Brooks
  7. Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow
  8. Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel
  9. It's Your Thing by the Isley Brothers
  10. For Once in My Life by Stevie Wonder
  11. Better Days by Bruce Springsteen
  12. Here is Gone by Goo Goo Dolls
  13. Nick of Time by Bonnie Raitt (Inspired the Present Thought at the sidebar)
  14. I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown

So what do you listen to in order to cope with the world?

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

This is an awesome list!!!!

iFreud said...

Oh, when I need serenity, I turn to Kathleen Edwards, a Canadian artist... I love her real lyrics, her soothing melodies, and calm voice. It is a ritual. I listen to her everyday.

Subscribe