The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

If I Blog It, I Have To Do It.

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Today's To-Do List

  • Finish taxes, now that I figured out how to calculate Husband's options from his old employer. Done. We are getting a refund which NEVER happens.
  • Have financial summit with Husband. We have one every couple of months just to make sure we are on the same page. Done. After 10 years of payments, my student loans will be paid off by the end of the year! WOOHOO!
  • Call Lowe's and see if the shower door I want is in stock, and if it is, go and pick it up.
  • Work out. I have not done that since Tuesday.
  • Clean up the house. I got a little lazy this past week
  • Finish laundry. See reason above. Done
  • Wash bed linens. Done
  • Finish application for the Boy to join Angels on a Leash

Hopefully, I will finish everything in time for Movie Night. Tonight's feature is Casio Royale!

Update at 5:25 PM: Fell asleep after doing taxes. Napped for two hours. I guess that's what doing taxes does to a girl.

3 comments:

Chaser said...

Have fun movie watching!!!

Nels P. Highberg said...

I am so jealous about the loans. So jealous!

Alice said...

But they are done, right? ;) I finally filed my taxes about a week ago...

Subscribe