The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • The rodent did not see his shadow. For his sake, I hope he is right.
  • I grew up near Punxsutawney, PA. Let me tell you, the people who made Groundhog Day got it so wrong!!!
  • Thank you "ER" for interfering with my sleep last night. Great episode, but damn......
  • Pink Cupcake is back!!!! Welcome back !!!!
  • I got some good news on the "Divorce from Hell" front. The judge signed the judgment!!!! The court is going to mail it to me today. So, all that is left is to make the copies and file it. Then, this madness will be over! That means only one month of malpractice insurance payments!!!!!
  • I have been a bad girl on the workout front.
  • GML appreciates all the comments about her new baby! She is one proud mom!!

6 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Could it really be over?!?! The Divorce From Hell?!?! I hope it is! That would be great!

Ianqui said...

I'm so glad you said something about ER...I started openly crying, even though my husband was in the room and I know he thinks it's ridiculous to cry at the TV. The thing is, it wasn't really about the character Luka--it was more about the violence of the act being committed. It really upset me to watch it.

Seeking Solace said...

Ianqui: I know what you mean, the whole thing with the vice...and the way it all ended...it was just too much.

Anonymous said...

where are you with ER? Think we're behind, I just saw the one when Sam gets raped, really hard going episode, that. Is that the one you're on about?

Pink Cupcake said...

Awww, thanks for the welcome back, it's really good to be here. :)

I really must get back into ER. I was so obsessed with the first few seasons that I wouldn't even watch it with anyone else in the room, in case they dared to speak or breathe heavily or something!!

Seeking Solace said...

Nimuë: I think you are a season behind. This one is where Luka is kidnapped by a former patient who sued him for medical malpractice. For most of the season, this guy was stalking Luka and finally showed up in the apartment with Abbey and the baby.

Subscribe