The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Husband and I are going to see Sheryl Crow and John Meyer tonight. 10th row seats...WOOHOO!!!!
  • All is quiet on the client front. I just hope the visitation exchange goes without incident.
  • I am still working on syllabi. Why does this process take so freakin' long? At least Survey of Law is done. But I still have Employment Law, Criminal Law (new course) and Critical Thinking.
  • Ernesto is going to ruin my long weekend. Heavy rain and possible flooding. Crap.
  • I wonder if Husband is going to find out today if he still has a job. Usually such questions are answered on a Friday.
  • Shelly has this meme on her blog. Who do you think I am based on what is projected from this blog? Discuss.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I see you as being very brainy - thoughtful with a sharp and agile mind. At the same time, you also seem to be very rooted in practicality, as well. I think all of that, plus a very strong will that enables you to accomplish what you set out to do, seems to have given you a well-deserved quiet self-confidence.

For some reason, I get the impression that you might be a little quiet, maybe just a bit of an introvert. But I'm not sure I've been in the blogosphere long enough to be accurate about that. However, you also seem to have well-developed sense of the absurb, I think you'd be a very fun and interesting person to hang out with.

Chaser said...

Like Rebecca, I think you are very sharp. I also notice you don't do much complaining about students--a little here and there, like everybody--which has always suggested to me that you are have an attorney's efficient way of handling people, even annoying ones. From your comments on my blog, I note you have a very good fashion sense!

Subscribe