The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My New Toy

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am in love with this Husband and I were fighting over who was going to do the vacuuming today. I won!

I must say, it really sucks...in a good way. It has this indicator light that tells you the carpet is clean!

I must be losing my mind. I am in love with a home appliance!



Editied to add: I think the link works now. If not, go here
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Vacuum+Cleaners+%26+Floor+Care&pid=02036932000&vertical=APPL&subcat=Upright+Vacuums& BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

6 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Oh, I know all about being in love with vacuuming devices! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

I totally get love for effort saving devices. But I couldn't get the link to work either.:(

Still, best of luck getting the toy away from hubby. :)

Seeking Solace said...

OK, I think I fixed it. I also posted the link, just in case.

Rebecca said...

Ahhh, now I see it.

I have a problem with vacuum cleaners, though. They break after about a year, in a way that is costly to fix. This has been going on for over a decade. I tried going more upscale and that didn't help. So now I just buy the cheapest vacuum I can find...every year or so.:(

Anonymous said...

I am not in love with my vaccuum cleaner right now, but we have a good, professional relationship. I was in awe of my last v.c. largely because it had lasted so long--it was a gift to my first husband and his first wife in 1964--and it went to appliance heaven five years ago.

Alice said...

And when semester is over, she falls in love with home appliances... :)

Subscribe