The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Morning Blahs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I think my favorite pink sweater is ruined. When I pulled it out of the dryer, it had coffee stains all over it. It was in my gym bag, along with my travel mug. I guess I did not notice the stains when I washed it. Hopefully, I can get the stains out.
  • Only one student from my Survey of Law class submitted a bibliography for the research paper. That's one out of ten students. And it was in MLA format, not APA. The college decided to switch formats this semester. No transition. The powers that be just told us to forget MLA, we are using APA.
  • The librarian at our college is on my case. She claims that APA does not use in text citations, only footnotes and endnotes. So why does my APA guide indicate that in text citations are to be used and footnotes are OPTIONAL?
  • Tomorrow, I have to wear this very tacky tee shirt to promote registration for the Fall semester. I would tell you what it says, but I would probably give my identity away.
  • I have killer PMS. Enough said.

6 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Aw, sorry your Monday's starting less-than-well. Hope it improves!

Anonymous said...

Man, crappy start to the week. Hang in there. Think nice thoughts about The Boy's swimming lessons. :)

Jesse said...

How can you do a research paper and not have a bibliography? That seems odd.

Blonde Justice said...

Sorry about your pink sweater. =(

Anonymous said...

They are making everyone use the same citation format? Or, is that just for your department? I'd think that the format to use should be up to the individual professor.

Sorry to hear that the week is starting poorly.

Anonymous said...

hope your Tuesday is better than your Monday

Subscribe