The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

ABC

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Only because I am a little behind on this stuff!!!

Accent: Yes, the one associated with Redneckville, USA
Booze: Yes, please!
Chore I Hate: Grocery shopping
Dog or Cat: I like both but…Dogs rule!
Essential Electronics: Ipod
Favorite Cologne: None. I usually use lotion or body spray
Gold or Silver: Both
Hometown: Redneckville, USA
Insomnia: Since I was a baby
Job Title: Adjunct Instructor
Kids: Does the Boy count?
Living arrangements: Three bedroom house built in 1950.
Most admirable trait: Compassion
Number of sexual partners: Believe it or not, just Husband!
Overnight hospital stays: Four
Phobia: Snakes and crowded, closed areas
Quote: Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge at you because you are a vegetarian. Shari R. Barr
Religion: Lapsed Catholic who now practices the feast of maximum occupancy as created by Homer Simpson
Siblings: 1 brother
Time I wake up: Alarm goes off at 6:30, but the Boy drags me out of bed by 8:00.
Unusual talent or skill: I can put both legs behind my neck when sitting on the floor.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel spouts
Worst habit: Biting my cuticles
X-rays: Pinky finger and right knee
Yummy foods I make: Key Lime Pie
Zodiac sign: Capricorn

0 comments:

Subscribe