The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just Say No

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Last night, Husband and I decided to go out to dinner. While drinking wine and waiting for the waitress to take our order, Husband gets this look on his face as if he was going to spit out his wine. Regaining his composure, he says:

Four o’clock
Female cauc. (Caucasian)
Ass and back
Crack is whacked.

So, I look to four o’clock, which was behind and to my right. Sitting at a table was a girl with VERY low rise jeans, huge back fat and a SERIOUS crack problem.

Then I spit out my wine!

Like Whitney says…Crack is whacked.

3 comments:

sheepish said...

Your husband is quite the poet.

Kiss My Mike said...

how old is she? i could understand if she's just a teenager because most of them love wearing low rise jeans. but if she's an oldie trying to be a hippie, then houston we have a problem!

Anonymous said...

Me and a friend were walking thru a mall and saw someone with low rise sweats, "ajar" to partially show a lower-back tat, and of course, generous back fat. I am not one to judge re: the fat - but ye gods - I don't go advertising it. We had to wait till she turned down another path to do the mutual "Did you see THAT?"

Subscribe