The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tag

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Claire tagged me. So I guess I better keep the chain going. Don’t worry; I am working on the final installment of my law story. I will post that either tomorrow or Monday

The Five Weird Things About Me:

  1. I am allergic to mushrooms. My face swells like a balloon!

  2. I like country music. Not the twangy “my woman’s gone, my dog is dead and I lost my job” stuff, but I do like the new stuff. The new stuff has more of a rock base to it. Besides it is better than the crap that is playing on the radio.

  3. I an snake-phobic. I can't even look at one on TV or in a book!

  4. I hold conversations with the Boy.

  5. I like to eat dry cereal. No milk!

Tag, you’re it. (Don’t be offended if you were not chosen. Your time will come!)

Astroprof
Sheepish
pi
Statgirl
Russian Violets

3 comments:

sheepish said...

By the way, you should totally photoblog the swollen up face. That'd be good fun, right?

Kiss My Mike said...

I'm scared of snakes too. But I can look at pictures.

I hope you get over your phobia. Any plans to join Fear Factor? hehe.

Pink Cupcake said...

I like dry cereal too. Glad to be in good company. :)

Subscribe