The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Lame

Posted by Seeking Solace |

My motivation level is about -10 today. I should be pumped up, especially after yesterday’s excitement.

I could not get out of bed this mooring. It was a case of mind over mattress. Thankfully, the mind won. But a few hours and four travel mugs of high octane, super dark roast black coffee later, I was still dragging my feet.

I thought working out would help, so I forced myself to work out with GML and the Accounting Lady. 30 minutes on the elliptical. Still nothing.

I just go home and all I want to do is sleep on the couch. I wonder if I am coming down with what Husband has?????

Sorry for the lame blogpost. Maybe I will get my second wind later tonight.

1 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I hope you're not getting sick!

Subscribe