The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blah

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Is it me or is there a great amount of “blah” going on out there in blogland? Now that the high of the holidays are over, it seems like everyone has crashed. January is a blah month. With the exception of my birthday, January 11th, it is pretty dark and dreary. My neck of the wood, Lake Effect Snow Central, has gone 15 days without a sunny day. I guess if there is 3% sunshine that qualifies as a sunny day. No wonder I have a vitamin D deficiency.

So today I am going to do some retail therapy with GML. I really shouldn’t because I just went shopping over the holiday. Plus I looked at my credit card bill on line and just about fell out of my chair. That’s what I get for doing 90% of my Christmas shopping on line. I will use the debit card today and only get what I need. GML and I will get a $25 gift certificate from the Body Shop because it’s our birthday month, which is too cool.

Maybe shopping will help the blahs...

PS: Shout out to Blithering Moron. Dude, where are you? Your blog is MIA.

6 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

January is definitely blah. Holiday let down... seasonal affective whatever... I'm afraid to look at my credit card bill, too.

Anonymous said...

lol im invisible

Anonymous said...

Actually - I was sick over NYs and am reasonably healthy for the 1st time today (well - alot of the way there for alot of yesterday, but still blech). I think I'm just thrilled to not be sick.

I had a $25 giftcard to Bath & Body Works from my nephew - and it's the semi-annual clearance, so you know I spent it already!!!!!!

sheepish said...

Yeah, total blahs. It's the prospect of returning to work and the immeasurably long semester stretching before us.

Anonymous said...

I'm with sheepish.

Unknown said...

yep...blah

Subscribe